Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Simply AWESOME!!!

Animation is great as always and the humor never gets old! Great job on another awesome masterpiece, Egoraptor! ^_^

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Pretty good. =)

This was awesome. It's not like Egoraptor's, but it's still great. And, dang! That's a lot of easter eggs. It's kind of hard to get them all because some of the scenes go by so fast that I had to click on them within a second to see them. Still, the overall animation was very impressive. Nice job!

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Better than the first one. XD

Nice. I love the return of the big gay dance and Lucario going DragonBall Z style. Rina, you come up with awesome ideas. Chris, your animation is excellent. I salute you both for another job well done.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Hilarious

Awesome! I can't stop laughing. I love the bits with Sonic, Ike, Wario, Peach, and the Weegee. Why does nobody pay attention to the Weegee? XD

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

Nice job, buddy! ;)

I'm glad I could help you out. Feel free to ask me for anything anytime. ;)

Anyways, I have to say this is one of your best episodes that you've made. The animation is nice and smooth and the music was excellent. I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Phoenix Wright - CFA Phoenix Wright - CFA

NICE! I love it!

This was awesome. It was worth a few laughs. The animation was nice and smooth and the lip-synching was excellent.

catbrush responds:

Thank you!

Mario Versus Tetris Pt 3 Mario Versus Tetris Pt 3

Not bad...

But, you could animate it to make it a bit more convincing. Not only that, but the text went a little. Could use a little more work.

Metal Gear Awesome 4 Metal Gear Awesome 4

Too short and not very interesting.

Not very good. The animation was not bad, but it wasn't very interesting and it was too short.

Super Smash Bros Lawl 3 Super Smash Bros Lawl 3

Meh...Could've been better

It was good, but it could've been a lot better.

Doctor-Gordon responds: